Monday, March 5, 2018

A Fine Gentleman

It's time to come out of the woodwork and start sharing my creativity again....here goes!

During my creative break I continued to follow blogs & social media admiring all the creativeness out there!

One of the great challenge blogs I've been 'lurking' on is SanDee & Amelie's Steampunk Challenges.  What can I say, these artists have created a blog that caters to my favorite style that I just can't get enough of!!  

Here is my Fine Gentleman mixed media canvas......hopefully my first of many entries!

I found this replica tin photo years ago and finally decided it was time to stop hoarding him and create a fitting piece of art for him.

He's kinda handsome and completely deserving of a close up don't you think? 

A couple more close ups to show off some of the details.  I used a variety of mediums on this project, including Finnabair Rust Paste, Paper Artsy Infusions and Tim Holtz Distress Crayons.


Thank you for stopping by & letting me share my canvas with you!  Be sure to check out the Steampunk Challenge blog.......I promise you won't be disappointed!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I’m so glad you’re posting your work again!!
Beautiful job!!

Licho_Nie_Spi said...

Fantastic dotty textures and blurs! You are mater of mediums delicate details!
Thank you for sharing it at SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenge!

Anonymous said...

très belles textures a effet rouillé ,Merci d'avoir participer a notre défi SANDEE & AMELIE'S à bientôt Dt NATE

Claudia N. said...

Just breathtakingly beautiful! Wow!
Thank you so much for sharing this amazing piece with us at SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenges!

Claudia x